'Community door knock' in Liscard on 20th March 2019
(Published on 11/03/2019)
Connect Us is an innovative project of Involve Northwest inspired focusing on:
- Increasing Connectivity among individuals and communities.
- Optimising Access to information for all
- Helping to nurture Community Resilience / Self-help / Health and Wellbeing
- Tackling Social Isolation
Since the Connect Us project was launched in February 2017, Community Connectors have knocked on a total of over 50,800 doors. Of which 11,600 were answered by occupants, enabling Community Connectors to obtain firsthand insight into people’s aspirations, dreams, goals and their concerns, as well as the opportunity to provide information about our project and local community activities and events.
The schedule for our door knock in Liscard on 20th March is as follows:
- Arrive by 10.15am at Victoria Central Pharmacy, Mill Lane, Wallasey, CH44 5UF
- A short briefing will be given
- Teams set off on their assigned door knocks at 10.30am
- Upon completion of your assigned door knock road(s) please ensure that all forms/information generated is handed to your partner Connector(s)
- Leave for your next appointment
RSVP by Noon on Tuesday 19th March to confirm your attendance/non-attendance and, and also the name(s) of any guests who will accompany you on this door knock.
Michelle Mottram and Kathy Cofax (Community Connectors - Wallasey)
Tel: 0151 644 4500, ext: 262
Thank you very much for your interest in and wonderful support for our Connect Us project. We look forward to seeing you soon.