CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably)
Helpline and website support, mainly for
men, aged 15+ who are down or in crisis.
We offer a friendly ear who will listen and talk through any issue a caller wants to talk about. Out trained helpline workers will then work towards creating a positive action plan for the caller, which will include signposting to local and/or national services.Calls are confidential, anonymous and taken by trained and skilled helpline workers. We will never ask for names or addresses.
- PO Box 68766, London, SE1P 4JZ (directions displayed on map)
- C.A.L.M. (Campaign Against Living Miserably)
- Service Type:
- Information and advice
- What groups of people is this for?:
- People with mental health issues
- What areas of the city is this for?:
- People from anywhere in the city
- How can I access this service?:
- Phone or webchat via the website
- When is this service open?:
- Telehopne and webchat are open 5pm till midnight, 7 days a week
- How much will it cost me?:
- Calls are free from landlines, payphones and all mobiles. Calls are anonymous & confidential and won’t show up on your phone bill.
- Is translation or interpreting available?:
- Translation facilities are available on request.
- Social media:
- Follow us on Facebook and
Twitter (support is not offered on social media)
This page was last updated on 08 June 2017